106 KAR 1:260. Supplementary state fund expense reimbursement eligibility list.
RELATES TO: KRS 39C.050(9)(a), (b)
STATUTORY AUTHORITY: KRS 39A.050(2)(m), (9), 39A.070(3)
NECESSITY, FUNCTION, AND CONFORMITY: KRS 39C.050(9)(a) requires the division to promulgate an administrative regulation specifying officials who may be reimbursed for expenses associated with attendance at emergency management training. This administrative regulation establishes the list of officials eligible to receive expense reimbursement through the supplementary state fund established in KRS 39C.010 and 39C.020.
Section 1. Definitions. "Emergency management training" means a seminar, workshop, course, class, or instruction conducted, sponsored, specified, offered through, or approved by the division.
Section 2. Eligible Officials. In addition to those officials specified in KRS 39C.050(8), the following officials, or their designee, may have the expenses specified in KRS 39C.050(9)(b) reimbursed through the supplementary state fund for attendance at emergency management training, if funds are available:
(1) A local emergency management agency secretary;
(2) A chief of a local fire department;
(3) A chief of a local law enforcement agency;
(4) A director of a local ambulance service;
(5) A director of a local emergency medical services;
(6) A local public works director;
(7) A local emergency management agency operations officer;
(8) A local emergency management agency communications officer;
(9) A local emergency management agency public information officer;
(10) A local emergency management agency hazard mitigation officer;
(11) A chief of a local rescue squad;
(12) A local search and rescue coordinator;
(13) A local twenty-four (24) hour warning point supervisor;
(14) A local public safety officer; and
(15) A chairman of a local emergency planning committee. (27 Ky.R. 1988; Am. 3079; eff. 5-14-2001.)