GENERAL GOVERNMENT CABINET
Board of Medical Licensure
(As Amended at ARRS, February 12, 2018)
RELATES TO: KRS 311.695, 311.697, 311.699
STATUTORY AUTHORITY: KRS 311.699
NECESSITY, FUNCTION, AND CONFORMITY: KRS
authorizes] the board to
promulgate administrative regulations relating to the licensing and regulation
of genetic counselors and to establish fees relating to the issuance and
renewal of genetic counselor licenses. This administrative regulation
establishes a schedule of fees for services rendered by the board.
Section 1. Fee Schedule for Genetic Counselors. (1) The fee for a temporary license or initial issuance of a regular license shall be $150.
(2) The fee for renewal of a regular license shall be $150.
(3) The fee for reinstatement of an inactive license shall be the current renewal fee, plus ten (10) dollars.
(4) The fee for issuance of a duplicate wallet card shall be five (5) dollars.
(5) The fee for issuance of a duplicate wall license shall be ten (10) dollars.
(6) The fee for verification of a state license to another licensing agency shall be (10) dollars.
RUSSELL L. TRAVIS, M.D., President
APPROVED BY AGENCY: December 4, 2017
FILED WITH LRC: December 5, 2017 at 11 a.m.
CONTACT PERSON: Leanne K. Diakov, General Counsel, Kentucky Board of Medical Licensure, 310 Whittington Parkway, Suite 1B, Louisville, Kentucky 40222, phone (502) 429-7150, fax (502) 429-7118, email Leanne.Diakov@ky.gov