201 KAR 30:380. Individual appraiser license renewal and fee.
RELATES TO: KRS 324A.020, 324A.035(3)(c), 324A.045, 324A.065
STATUTORY AUTHORITY: KRS 324A.020, 324A.035(3)(c), 324A.045, 324A.065
NECESSITY, FUNCTION, AND CONFORMITY: KRS 324A.035 requires the board to promulgate administrative regulations establishing license renewal procedures for licensed and certified appraisers. This administrative regulation establishes the procedures and fees for a licensed and certified appraiser to renew a license.
Section 1. Except as provided in Section 2 of this administrative regulation, a licensed or certified real property appraiser seeking to renew his or her license shall:
(1) Utilize the online License Renewal System offered by the board at www.kreab.ky.gov; and
(2) Pay a renewal fee in the amount of $212 for associate appraiser renewal and $252 for certified or licensed residential renewal.
Section 2. If a licensed or certified appraiser is unable to utilize the online procedure, he or she shall:
(1) Submit a written request to obtain a paper copy of the License Renewal Form to the Kentucky Real Estate Appraisers Board, 135 W. Irvine Street #301, Richmond, Kentucky 40475;
(2) Complete and submit the application to the board; and
(3) Submit a check or money order made payable to the Kentucky Real Estate Appraisers Board in the amount of $212 for associate appraiser renewal and $252 for certified or licensed residential renewal.
Section 3. The board shall notify a licensee that his or her license is due to expire in accordance with the renewal dates established in KRS 324A.045(2).
Section 4. Incorporation by Reference. (1) The following material is incorporated by reference: (a) "Associate - Renewal Notice", 2015;
(b) "Certified - Renewal Notice", 2015; and
(c) "License Residential - Renewal Notice", 2015.
(2) This material may be inspected, copied, or obtained, subject to applicable copyright law, at the Kentucky Real Estate Appraisers Board, 321 N. Madison Avenue, Richmond, Kentucky 40475, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (42 Ky.R. 1410; eff. 1-4-2016; TAm eff. 1-11-2018.)